Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My obsessions

My weird obsessions/things that invigorate me.

Obsession #1-Cats. Okay, okay, its old. But I REALLY love cats, since i was, well........since i was born. kinda funny. but yeah.

obsession#2- Blo_od. Kinda strange, i know. but blood is beautiful, especially in art.

Obsession#3- drawing. whenever im not at the piano, Im drawing.

Obsession#4- Disturbed. Quite possible my absolute FAVORITE BAND. I know every single one of their songs and everything about them........Im kind of a stalker..... xD

Obsession#5- Thinking up weird solutions to things. See other blog for details.

Obsession #6- Family Guy. Im a tumor Ima tumor. Im a tumor ima tumor ima tumor. Im a tumor ima tumor. OH OH OH! im a tumor. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD?!?!

theres probably a lot more. But these are the main ones... CHAO!

1 comment:

  1. HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE Obsessed Much. Lol

    ReplyDelete